Subject: [Leica] OT, Firefox Problem
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Mon Nov 20 12:48:21 2006

Note to all Mac users:

Microsoft no longer supports IE for Mac.  They mean it.

If you are running IE on your Mac and it's working for you - that's
great.  Just know that, if you start having problems or want an Update
from the Folks in Redmond - IE is no longer supported.

The Redmond crowd does still include the Mactopia Team who continue to
develop MS Office and related apps for Mac OS.  They actually referred
users to Safari last year - don't know if they are still doing that.

I run Safari and Firefox concurrently - no issues yet.  Full Family
name from my current Firefox load is:

      Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.0.8)
Gecko/20061025 Firefox/1.5.0.8

Cheers to all.

Bob