Subject: [Leica] IMG: Vegetable Market
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Nov 20 15:54:28 2006

At 06:09 PM 11/20/2006, you wrote:
I am not Greg, but my 24 1.4L has never had these issues either on
film or on my 1DII or 1D.  The 24 1.4L is no cheapie poor class piece
of glass...it is really a very nice lens.

>Harrison McClary

I've always thought so too, Harrison.  Can't explain this but I'm
looking at the several hundred from the same shoot to try and figure
out why the edges are soft.  Could be software?  What are you using
to convert Raw?

TIna

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com