Subject: [Leica] OT, Firefox Problem
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Mon Nov 20 20:06:30 2006

Oops!  My bad.  I had done the update last night and this morning the
machine hung on boot.  I shut it down since it was time for work.  When
I read your original mail I assumed I had the same problem.  This
evening everything works fine.

I was running this (1.5.0.8) on an ancient Pentium II.  Not an ideal
environment, but that machine has some uses.  Most work and almost all
web browsing gets done on a somewhat newer linux machine.

Running Firefox for a couple of years now on Mac, Windows, and Linux is
almost always trouble free.  I have no reason to ever run IE or Safari.

My favorite plugins for Firefox are Sage for newsfeeds, and Greased
Lightbox for photo sites.  There are dozens out there, but I don't have
time to investigate them all.

Mike D