Subject: [Leica] OT, Firefox Problem
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Nov 21 09:38:01 2006

Peter and Others,

After doing some more research on the Firefox Forum and noting the many
problems being experienced by new users of FF 2.0, I located and installed
the older version, Firefox 1.5.0.7.  I also turned off all automatic
updates.  Maybe life will be less frustrating for a while.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA