Subject: [Leica] LHSA incompetence
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Nov 22 11:33:33 2006

I've now been a member of the LHSA for about 2 years, and just got in the
postal mail the paperwork asking me to renew for 2007, which I intend to do.

As with all other paper from LHSA, it offers to let me renew online through
the LHSA website, but that website demands a user ID and password, which I
have never been able to obtain.

They don't have a telephone number listed, just a post office box, and have
never responded to any of the several notes I've sent to that post office
box.

Does anybody here on the LUG know what I can do or who I can dump a bucket
of mud upon in order to get them, after 2 years, to tell me my ID and
password?

Or maybe their quill and scroll was stolen and they can't reply.

The LUG gives better customer service than this, and it's free.

Replies: Reply from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] LHSA incompetence)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] LHSA incompetence)
Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] LHSA incompetence)
Reply from darkbulb at gmail.com (R S) ([Leica] LHSA incompetence)