Subject: [Leica] Re:IMG New on AMR Gallery
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Nov 22 14:56:29 2006

Well, this is a new twist on the ongoing URL link problem saga. I see a big
square and a little square on the URL and clicking them Firefox replaces
them with %20, which apparently is incorrectly. Now when I do a reply in
writing this message, the name now displays as Alan+Magayne-Roshak with
+Magayne- replacing the two squares. Using that for the URLs work.

This is why I wouldn't trust a car that talks to me, or a fly-by-wire
airplane, or automated gun shooting border bots (no joke, a South Korean
company has a demo video somewhere), we geeks can't even get a simple thing
like mail and URL correct. Sigh.

use richard at imagecraft.com)