Subject: [Leica] Three new pictures (fwd)
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Nov 22 16:42:55 2006

Luis,

I really like all three pictures.

Picture #2 is very interesting. It is very soft with the Summitar. Do
you remember what f stop you used? And like so many of your photos
you appear to be the invisible man.

Picture #3 is even more interesting. The 2 girls on the bench have an
uncommon position, with their heads growing from each other. And the
man and woman behind them. The man is looking at the 2 girls but the
woman is looking at the photographer. Women don't miss anything.

Len