Subject: [Leica] M8: "I think it's going to be all right" -- NOT!
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Nov 25 08:20:35 2006

David - I've looked at your photography and appreciate the work. I've
read every one of your posts on the M8 and, unless one has slipped
past me, cannot understand the degree of your p-o'ness. Apparently
you had expectations which were not met in the M8. However, I don't
know what those were. You hate the camera and, beyond the shutter
winding sound, I don't know why (obviously the banding/blob/IR issues
have been discussed to death). Do these four issues sum it up? or do
other issues exist for you?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com