Subject: [Leica] M8: "I think it's going to be all right" -- NOT!
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Nov 25 09:15:57 2006

David,

I don't think your views are unpopular (to some if not most). Clearly
some will accept its faults while others will not. Some will live
with the fixes and some will not. Some will voice an opinion but most
will not. We could see your enthusiastic anticipation and then your
sudden disappointment. Emotion is very personal and private. I don't
see the reason for your manifesto now. It think your reasons for this
dislike should be respected and remain your private thoughts. Enjoy
your RD-1. For now I'm enjoying my M7.

Regards,
Len