Subject: [Leica] I may buy another film camera...
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Nov 25 11:04:42 2006

I love Provia 100 and 400 in mf.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+jsmith342=cox.net@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+jsmith342=cox.net@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of Philippe
Orlent
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 1:02 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] I may buy another film camera...

That's why I bought a Fuji GS645 (after a remark about it from Sonny)
from KEH last week. They rated it 8+, so in fact it's virtually new. It gets
pretty hard to find 120 film though. Kodak Portra 160VC is
the only thing I found closeby. I was hoping to find Fuji Reala 100,
but might have been too much to ask.

Op 25-nov-06, om 19:41 heeft Nathan Wajsman het volgende geschreven: