Subject: [Leica] IMG: Not so pretty
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Nov 25 21:16:17 2006

Hoppy, Thanks.

I'm having fun with the Konica. I don't think anybody shared any
Australian flower pictures but I know they should be there this time
of year. I've spent a couple 2 week trips to Australia but
unfortunately I never got out of Sydney. I love the Country and the
people and hope to return some day. Not so easy now that I retired a
year ago.

Oh the L_G1 is one of my favorites as well. The natural light created
the gold outlines of the large leaves. I think that makes the photo.
I didn't see that until I got the slides back.

Cheers,
Len