Subject: [Leica] 50mm rigid Summicron
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Nov 27 16:51:58 2006

Now the discussion begins. Most people do not give the collapsible a
version. It just came before the 1st version rigid which includes the
DR. On the other hand some people call the collapsible Summicron
version one. In that case the 1st rigid and DR are version two and
the same. Whichever way you look at it your understanding of the
optical formulas is correct.

Len