Subject: [Leica] Re: M7, M8, Film, Digital, same lenses
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Nov 27 18:59:48 2006

For the size of Tampa, there are only 2 pro labs left which is really sad.
I'm going to go back to sending off film since A&I has
done a great job in the past processing and scanning. I do miss my New
Orleans darkroom.

Unless you can get a very good printer/processor at a Walgreens or Walmart,
I don't recommend using them as the chemistry upkeep is
far and few in-between - for most of these places.

Chris