Subject: [Leica] IMG: Need help with C22 degs
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Nov 28 14:17:40 2006

Thanks, Luis. I spent a lot of time getting it to look that good, but
still feel it's not the correct tone. I spent all day today, yup
retired, scanning negatives from that trip. Now I don't think I have
a C22 problem. One of the three rolls has perfect color. The other
two are yellow/green tint. All three rolls were shot the same day of
similar subjects. And all three film types are the same. All I can
say is don't send your film to taiwan to be developed.

Len