Subject: [Leica] Theme for December contest
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Nov 28 16:57:02 2006

Democracy is for the weak. I'll just be imperial here, and declare the topic
instead of asking for discussion and voting.

The topic for the December 2006 LUG Photo Contest is "Family".

There are two days left in which to enter the November 2006 LUG Photo
Contest, whose theme evidently is "red".

http://contest.leica-users.org/

(I was very tempted to enter a picture of a green fishing net in this
month's contest, but I never found the time to drive to the ocean)

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Theme for December contest)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Theme for December contest)