Subject: [Leica] Is it just me?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Wed Nov 29 13:14:27 2006

Well that depends on how good the new wide Tri-E is wide open. The 21
Asph is a little soft in the corners wide open. I found I had to
close it down a stop to improve the corner performance. So, for me,
the Asph was a f4 lens.

Of course the finder will be brighter...

John Collier

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Is it just me?)