Subject: [Leica] Re:White Stripes and waiting by the doorbell
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed Nov 29 13:39:10 2006

You may be right B.D., but I'm too close to it to really judge. Then again
listening to Dylan from that period it's difficult not to think that he was
something really, really, special. One of those once in a generation
performers. And to think that people said he couldn't sing in tune! Every
note is on the button IMHO.

Steve

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re:White Stripes and waiting by the doorbell)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Re:White Stripes and waiting by the doorbell)