Subject: [Leica] Even further off topic from the off topics...
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Nov 29 21:53:48 2006

Bob,
Re: Dylan's pitch....  Back in the 60's/70's there was a woman (Rosemary
Bailey) that played organ in the lobby of First Federal (Madison & Dearborn)
She had absolute pitch...meaning she could tell you the overtones of a
fingernail scratching a blackboard. Rosemary said she would get headaches at
CSO concerts...the Concertmaster did not possess perfect pitch....

Case Knives:  My Dad was an Electrical Engineer and Ham Radio operator...He
had a few knives which fit your description...I think he called it an
"Electricians" modification.

60's Bands:  Baby Huey & the Baby Sitters, The Flock, New Colony Six.
Although back then I split my time between "The Earl" of Old Towne...folk
music venue and the numerous jazz clubs on Rush & Wells St's. There of
course was the London House but I could never afford the cover. I was lucky
as an underager to be able to sneak into most the clubs...

Jon

Oh yeh!  Another band was "Phil and the Blanks"