Subject: [Leica] So is the Epson RD1 a dog?
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Wed Nov 29 23:38:15 2006

I like mine, the controls results size etc. The rangefinder was out
vertically at infinity but I still get good results wide open with fast
lenses an acceptable proportion of the time.
I am disappointed that the rangefinder is out and I adjusteded it myself
last week following some advice on the rangefinder forum, I am interested to
see how long it stays OK.
I like using it.
I would not call it a dog at all, the shortcomings are a less than Leica
quality viewfinder and a less than Canon quality high iso noise.
Frank