Subject: [Leica] Re:White Stripes and waiting by the doorbell
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Nov 30 04:41:37 2006

Harrison,
Another Traffic/Winwood fan! Just bought a great live DVD called 'The
Last Traffic Jam', recorded just before Jim Capaldi died. Great stuff.

For legal Grateful Dead extended family concert downloads, in SHN and
MP3 format see:
www.gdlive.com

For more on the SHN format see:
www.etree.org

My CD trading list, bootleg and legal,  classic rock and jazz, live
concerts all, about a couple of years out of date:
http://db.etree.org/jayanand

For listmembers who might like some of the concerts, if blanks and an
SAE are sent to me, and some time given, I can burn stuff and send it
back. If interested, contact me off list at jayanandg@yahoo.com

Cheers
Jayanand

Message from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Re:White Stripes and waiting by the doorbell)