Subject: [Leica] Is it just me?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Nov 30 05:04:47 2006

Being an editorial photographer, I have more flexibility with what I
shoot with. Unlike the plantation  like work condition that a PJ
shoots under. I can even suggest to the client an Holga, if I see it
being capable of providing me a conceptional and compositional edge.
I've yet to suggest glass plates negs, though I've seen it used on a
fashion shoot.
Lately I've tagging along a IIIa with a 2.8cm Hektor. Once I've
reached critical mass with it, I might post images with it down the
line.

Slobodan Dimitrov