Subject: [Leica] Re: SubMini address
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Dec 1 08:37:51 2006

Hi Larry,

I used www.submini.com and it bumped me to

http://www.frugalphotographer.com/

This may be the same site. It is dedicated to 110, 126 and Minox film
and developing. I have been thinking about getting a Minox for many
years but that's as far as it got. I visited a Leica collector/dealer
outside of Philly yesterday. He had a couple new Minox cameras in
stock. I don't know how they compare to the original cameras of years
ago. Appears to still be a good following for the little guys though.

Len