Subject: [Leica] FS - M6 TTL 0.58
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Fri Dec 1 16:09:47 2006

Black M6 TTL 0.58 SN#2721xxx, original box, booklet
and warranty card. Still has the protective plastic on
the base plate. Has slight strap marks on the bumpers,
otherwise it's unmarked to my eye.
I bought it and immediately sent it to DAG for the MP
VF upgrade, when a great deal for a chrome  MP 0.58
turned up- I bought it figuring I'd sell this one when
it came back from Don.
I'd need $1450 & shipping to avoid taking too much of
a bath, and would consider trading with cash for a
good M7, especially a 0.58.

Write me offlist,
Arche

Yahoo! Music Unlimited