Subject: [Leica] Re: Weddings can be one big blur
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Dec 1 21:46:16 2006

I was fumbling in my not so mint '50s Leica purse to attempt to get the
Nocti out when the already on the camera pissed off Nokton
tripped me up and..................

Yeah, that's the great thing about New Orleans weddings. Nobody cares if
you're hammered!

So the real story goes..........

The flash did not fire on this shot at 1/8th second, damn AA batteries are
not fast enough for 4fps. I kept it out of the wedding
edit but I still find it an interesting "feck up".

Thanks for the comments older buddy.

Chris