Subject: [Leica] OT Nikon Coolscan bulk loader
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat Dec 2 06:38:09 2006

I remember scanning several messages over the years aboutt he bulk scanner
but they had no relevance to me at the time.  Now they might.  I seem to
recall an issue with jamming on either plastic or cardboard mounts.  I also
seem to remember that some had devised a fix for this problem.  Could those
bulk loader users give me a refresher or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Aram

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159