Subject: [Leica] Has this ever happened to one of you?
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Dec 3 14:44:13 2006

Without going into brand names, have any of you ever developed a roll of
black and white film only to get a strip of "negatives" that are completely
clear? I mean completely clear...no frame numbers, no film name, no nothing.
Just a clear base? I'm thinking that the liquid developer I got was
mislabeled as fixer, but would that remove the frame numbers and film name
as well?

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com