Subject: [Leica] re: problem shooting tethered dmr
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sun Dec 3 15:04:43 2006

wow - that would explain why the only fix I could find was shutting the
camera off and on again.
That bites..
I gave up on tethered shooting anyway. Just another cord to trip over.

Still love my DMR though. Could certainly use a firmware update.
I get occasional crashes when really pushing the 1.1 firmware.
1.2 seems stable but the color shift on the LCD is really disturbing.
Is anyone working on 1.3 ?
I'll prob have a R10 by the time it does come out.

Eric