Subject: [Leica] Introduction
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Dec 3 21:37:40 2006

Welcome to our gathering. Brian the barkeep serves up wonders galore
for us to post images and he keeps this place somewhat civil when the
squabbling gets a bit intense.

I have an M8 on order also (is it here yet?) as do an assortment of
others plus a few like Tina who actually HAVE one and are using it.

It appears not to be a perfect camera but it seems to be pretty darn good.

I hope you'll feel free to post some of you work, engage with the
monthly contest, and enjoy your time here!

Adam Bridge
Davis, CA