Subject: [Leica] New pictures in colour posted
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Dec 4 15:23:07 2006

Hello, Luis,

I really love all of your pictures. A little departure from your
normal people street scenes. One of the pictures bothers me. The one
taken with the 135mm at Colliure. It may be my monitor but the 4
windows on the lower right appear to have digital artifacts, like
moire. The vertical lines in the windows have different color
streaks. Does anybody else see this? Also the picture when I first
viewed it did not appear to be sharp, like a hint of camera shake.
Could be a scanner issue as well. Also no girls.

Len