Subject: [Leica] Re: Disposal of electronics
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon Dec 4 21:03:30 2006

Once a year, in Nashville, Dell puts on a recycling event in which they will
accept any brand of computer equipment for recycling.  I carried a small
pickup load there this year and unloaded the closets at my home as well as
those of my son and some of the grandkids.  Seeing my truck, their only
question was whether the stuff was personnal equipment or from a business.
I gather they frown on businesses unloading all of their cast-offs on them.
It took about 40 minutes to get through the que in a large parking lot at
Vanderbilt, but the entire operation was well planned and very efficient.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA