Subject: [Leica] try to do this with modern film/digital
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Dec 5 15:26:52 2006

Philippe

I think if you start looking into your heritage you might be surprised.
If I'm not mistaken the French screwed up Indochina long before we got
there. Something else, I feel absolutely no guilt relating to what
transpired generations back. Nor should you because your government
(before it became yours) did what had to be horrible to the Viets. Hell,
we should put the past behind us and take care of the now. Too bad their
are so many people (of all racial persuasions) in this country who want
to drag yesterday around their necks like an anchor.

Walt