Subject: [Leica] Re: High ISOs Comparison
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed Dec 6 09:52:47 2006

On Dec 6, 2006, at 10:34 AM, Adam Bridge wrote:

> On 12/6/06, Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> wrote:
>> Tina , thank you...
>>
>> "no contest" is a gentle way to put it....  the appearance of these
>> leica images is a very serious disappointment...
>
> Gee - I've seen a lot of high ISO M8 images posted and Tina's look
> EXACTLY like the others. What have you seen that makes you think it
> would have been better?

if we all knew that the M8 would compare this poorly,  why do the
comparison... ?

and once you see the comparison, if you do this type of shooting,
it's an advertisement for the 5D, and against the M8...

I personally would like to see the  performance of leica M digital vs
film available light, at f1,  bw, at about ISO400 to 800...

to see how it stacks up in that context... important to me.

The comparison shown is dismal, and while it may be of little
importance to many, it sure won't help to sell M8's...

Steve

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: High ISOs Comparison)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Re: High ISOs Comparison)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Re: High ISOs Comparison)