Subject: [Leica] High ISOs Comparison
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Dec 6 22:55:26 2006

Thanks for posting these along with your commentary of how you made the
images.

I'm wondering if the differences between your results and Tina's
involves Tina's being of a fundamentally dark subject matter while
yours are of a fundamentally light subject - mostly in the whites?

This is just an observation. If I were to play with it I'd shoot some
darker/richer colors and see how things look then.

Thank you for taking the time to make these images and to post them. I
forgot to say the same to Tina. Drat! Well, Tina - thank you!

Adam