Subject: [Leica] FS: Leitz Wetzlar Tele-Elmar 1:4/136
From: schoenhofen at netcologne.de (Dieter Schönhofen)
Date: Thu Dec 7 11:46:09 2006

I have the following Leica M lens for sale.

Tele-Elmar 1:4/135, black, Leitz Wetzlar engraving, Lens made in Germany,
ribbed focusing barrel, E39, serial number 2421xxx,little wear on the
focusing ring, glass and mechanics perfect, with rear and front cap, Hood
No. 12575 (like new condition) , EUR 300,-  plus shippping.

I can send photos if you are interested.

I live near Cologne (Germany).
But I am happy to ship international as well, shipping costs depend on
destination.

Please contact me directly via e-Mail (schoenhofen@netcologne.de) if you are
interested.

Kind regards,