Subject: [Leica] High ISOs Comparison
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Dec 7 11:53:30 2006

At 10:28 AM 12/7/2006, you wrote:
>So if my vote counts, testing should be done with the manufacturers'
>freebie SW, not
>altered in any way, and compressed using the standard freebie MS
>Jpeg compression program. Period.
>
>Frank Filippone, hasn't seen a clear choice ......
>red735i@earthlink.net

Except I'm getting much better results converting M8 files with
SilkyPix than with Capture One :-)  The only problem is that SP
doesn't support the 8 bit DNG files of the M8 so you have to convert
them to Adobe's DNG files first and then convert them in SP.

What fun!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com