Subject: [Leica] High ISOs Comparison
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Dec 7 12:38:22 2006

You could feed an awful lot of homeless geese for the price of an M8
battery. I cannot help but believe a learning curve for a five grand
camera sounds masochistic.The price insists it is intended for
professionals but the results are otherwise. Just from what I've seen
posted it hasn't outranked the digital shelf at Wal Mart.  If the bottom
line is imagery rather than toys something with the recent Leica release
seems wrong. And what comes as the factory fix? Putting  UV filters  on
the damn things. I though I was the only idiot who'd dare cover a piece
of fine Leica glass with a filter? :-P :-P :-D

Walt