Subject: [Leica] Re:SilkyPix Support
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Dec 7 14:15:06 2006

At 04:25 PM 12/7/2006, you wrote:
>Tina, this Silky's pretty cool. Anyone else using it? I opened a few
>NEF files and they opened 100% faster than Capture 4.4. I see
>it also has a batch feature which is a must for my work.
>
>Chris

I printed the entire manual which huge and have been studying
it.  It's very awkwardly translated from Japanese and a real
challenge to get through.  Just playing with the software, I've
learned a lot but I wish they'd come up with a suggested workflow to
follow.  There are too many choices!  I love all of the color choices
and "tastes" :-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com