Subject: [Leica] IMG: Re: Belly Dancer, II, or, Boys will be Boys
From: hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman)
Date: Thu Dec 7 14:36:01 2006

The link I put up didn't work well. I'm constantly learning about
linking. Try this one:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jesse+Hellman/Musicians/?g2_page=4>

Tina's picture reminded me of this one, which I took years ago at a
performance of The Mikado. The Mikado is Thom King, the Hazzan of
Baltimore's Beth-El Congregation, and Peep-Bo is Alfonsina Molinari.
If she had been dressed as Tina's belly dancer his eyes would have
literally come out of his head. Good thing for Japanese costumes.

Jesse