Subject: [Leica] IMG PAWeek 48
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Dec 7 14:58:36 2006

> Well gang; as you know, I've been shooting Leica glass on a LeiCa-
> non. But this week I've also got some film exposed with Chris's 28
> cron. Can you tell the difference? (no fair looking at file names)
> <http://www.imagist.com/paw_06>

Fantastic patterns, lovely contrast, who cares what lens ;-)

I did a quick test of my Leica f4 35-70 V the f2.8 28-90 and am happy to
be keeping the latter and getting some money for the former ;-), BUT I was
always happy with the former BEFORE I tested it ;-)(

Cheers

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG PAWeek 48)