Subject: [Leica] IMG: IIIC & Ken's summaron
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu Dec 7 16:20:39 2006

Many thanks Luis. I know you like to work in this vein
too,using the old gear, so I'm glad to hear from you.
That picture is a tough one, as the highlights are
very nearly blown out. I'll keep working at it.

Take Care,
Arche

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/HarveyArche/Joplin-2004-05/album395/daggers

lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org