Subject: [Leica] Rodney Brown is out of the office.
From: RBrown at mjcpa.com (RBrown@mjcpa.com)
Date: Fri Dec 8 13:43:16 2006

I will be out of the office starting  12/08/2006 and will not return until
12/18/2006.

Disclaimer: Any tax advice contained in the body of this e-mail (or in any
attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by
the recipient for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed
under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law
provisions.

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and
may contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary, any
opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the
official view of the company.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message
from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or
disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you for your cooperation.