Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - Imacon Scanning - Exhibition Printing
From: enitka1 at comcast.net (Ernest Nitka)
Date: Fri Dec 8 20:52:09 2006

Hey watch it with those Syracuse comments.  While I'm glad I'm out of
the place after 18 years it's not really that bad.  The community
darkroom at SU is nothing to sneeze at!

Ernie
On Dec 8, 2006, at 3:52 PM, J. Gilbert Plantinga wrote:

LUGGERs,

I've been away from the LUG for a couple of years, but I haven't been
slacking. Now you can get the most from that Leica glass when you
send your film or files to UPSTATE LIGHT (it ain't New York, but it
ain't Syracuse either...) and print those pictures BIG! Impress those
high-fallutin' art world types with a 20 x 30 from your DMR - I do it
all the time. Scan those chromes at 8000 dpi and revel in the glow,
yeah your funky old thread mount can be an 80 megapixel camera!

Seriously, whether you're shooting digital or film, I'd really enjoy
working your pictures. You can come to my studio in New Paltz or we
can work via FedEx and the net. We will realize your artistic vision.

Visit: http://www.upstatelight.com

Gilbert

P.S. It's really good to be back

J. Gilbert Plantinga