Subject: [Leica] Re: Mayo
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Dec 9 13:01:41 2006

Hi Larry,
I will certainly prepare this aioli: looks like a great recipe. The
cayenne is a good idea.
A few things I would change: I would blend manually, thus at lower
speeds to keep the aioli slightly running and give it a creamy
structure.
And I would taste it on slices of baguette parisienne.
And add a glass of Barolo to that :-)
Philippe

Op 9-dec-06, om 21:39 heeft Lawrence Zeitlin het volgende geschreven: