Subject: [Leica] Re: High ISOs Comparison
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 9 22:03:46 2006

Hi Felix,

My F3HP works flawlessly also, I just prefer to use my R8, SL or R4SP.  I
guess I should sell it sometime soon so it will have someone play with it on
a more regular basis.  Currently it only gets out for fresh air when one of
our exchange daughters needs/want to learn how to take photos.

Gene

-------------- Original message from Félix López de Maturana
<FELIXMATURANA@telefonica.net>: --------------