Subject: [Leica] i just shot a deer!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Dec 10 16:16:17 2006

Kyle Cassidy showed:

... with my leica!
 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/2006/bambi/
 about 13 photos. all of them absolutely fantastic.<<<

Well done Kyle,
Better than those I've managed to "shoot" here at home where they eat our
flower garden to pieces summer and fall! :-(

We keep buying flowers and garden things that "deer wont eat!" Well that's
what they say at the gardening centre. The last time we got some with the
same instructions I swore if I could get a deer eating one of these... "Deer
wont eat them" I'd take the remains back for a refund.

I did and the guy at the store said.... "We know the deer aren't supposed to
eat these types of foliage, but no one told the deer!" I thought I'd whack
him with my R8 & motor drive. However I didn't want to injure the camera!
;-)

ted