Subject: [Leica] American Landscape
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Dec 10 19:17:40 2006

>> If you look through enough windows, you'll spot  an American
>> Landscape.
>>
>> http://www.sonc.com/american_landscape_12.htm
>>
>> The  series, thus  far:
>>
>> http://www.sonc.com/american_landscape_12.htm

Sonny, this is developing into a really great series, and with some time
and careful editing could be a real winner. I love the overall colour
feeling of the images: and to this end the purple of the car yard jars
when put up with the other images in a row: you could think about some b/w
images mixed it. The latest addition is worthy, but I still dislike most
foreground OOF images, and even though the series in "flag landscapes". I
would love to have seen the image with the waitress sharp and the
Landscape as her "environment". Keep them coming: very inspiring.

Cheers

Alastair

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] American Landscape)