Subject: [Leica] American Landscape
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 10 19:25:39 2006

In a message dated 12/10/2006 9:18:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,
firkin@ncable.net.au writes:

>> _http://www.sonc.com/american_landscape_12.htm_
(http://www.sonc.com/american_landscape_12.htm)

The latest addition is worthy, but I still dislike most
foreground  OOF images, and even though the series in "flag landscapes". I
would love  to have seen the image with the waitress sharp and the
Landscape as her  "environment". Keep them coming: very inspiring.
----------------------------

Thanks,  I was framing the room through the window, when she walked into the

shot.  The camera was set for image stabilization, so I think it is more
motion blur than oof. This was handheld at 1/15th.  None of the  other shots
came
close after I saw the smile.  You cannot plan  these things..
.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com