Subject: [Leica] OT: Garlic
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Dec 11 02:51:18 2006

Where's Jack - and where's the hedge ;-)
The delicate scent of it comes back to me from playing in the beck in
Farnley Wood around 45 years ago (always pronounced Sykes-iz Wood,
though who Mr Sykes was I've no idea)
The stuff is such big business in Germany now that you have to get a
permit from the Forestry Commission that allows you to harvest only
certain amounts.
People have already been heavily fined for illegal picking.
Cheers
Douglas