Subject: [Leica] OT - Pulitzer price winner of 1979 revealed
From: larry.k at rcn.com (larry.k@rcn.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 09:10:35 2006

  Ah yes, other animals, the sweet gentle creatures of nature.

  I'm reminded of the guy who kept a chimp as a pet. The chimp wounded the
man horribly, actually trying to remove the guy's testicles, not out of
meanness, just to keep the guy from mating with the chimp's female friends.

  A whole new definition of the word "chimping".

  I'll stick to highly evolved human animals, at least those highly evolved
human animals who exhibit the most intelligent capabilities of their species.

  Regards,

  Larry

Yeah...older I get the more I just hang with animals!

Replies: Reply from montoid at earthlink.net (Montie) ([Leica] OT - Pulitzer price winner of 1979 revealed)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] OT - Pulitzer price winner of 1979 revealed)