Subject: [Leica] OT: Christmas Shopping
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Dec 11 13:07:22 2006

LUG:

I just finished my Christmas shopping and it took 10 minutes.  I
didn't have to leave the house or fight the crowds and the people who
get my gifts won't have to find a place to put them.  I bought goats,
sheep, seedlings, rabbits, bees, chickens, ducks, a pig for my sister
who is a policewoman :-), and if they had a partridge in a pear tree
I would have bought one of those.  This is one organization that I
know works and makes a difference:  http://www.heifer.org/

Hope this gives you some shopping ideas!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from montoid at earthlink.net (Montie) ([Leica] OT: Christmas Shopping)